Sunday, November 22, 2009

A fresh Start

A fresh Start - An idea I have been repeating to my self recently. Can you really make a new beginning for yourself? Can you remake yourself in a moment? Yes, yes you can.

I have been living the American dream. I got an education. I got a house, a family, debt. It all seemed to be going to plan. Unfortunately it wasn't our plan, but somebody else's. We were dooped, like so many others, into living beyond our means. Thinking we were on a perpetual upward spiral. That there would always be more. We were right. There was always more. More to buy, more to lust after, more dirt to pile on top of our heads. How deep does the rabbit hole go?

I want out. I want off this merry-go-round. I want a fresh start. So I made one. And this will be my tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment